Saturday, December 24, 2011

Walking Zombie

     This morning started way to early... Kiera woke up at 3:30 she had an accident in her bed... woke me up she got a shower and then it went from there... after her shower she asked me what should she wear... I told her footie jammies... (which she wears all the time) wait she lives in footie jammies... I told her to go and lay down in Cooper's room.. by the time that hour of dealing with the situation was done.. I was AWAKE... not that i had much sleep before hand... as the baby is positioned right on my nerves in my legs and the pain that shoots up and down my legs and spine all night long is miserable... So I am going on day 4-5 with very little sleep... While David ran to the store I tried to lay down, since the girls were supposed to be cleaning their rooms... NO, Kiera did not approve and kept coming in and waking me up... so needless to say I am still not getting any sleep... I am so dang tired... ugh I look and feel like the walking dead...  

No comments:

Post a Comment