Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011

     We had a wonderful time on Christmas, being with family and watching the kids open presents.. Being with the family is amazing..My house looks like a tornado went through.. Oh wait 3 tornadoes did come through.. Their names are Jamey, Kiera and Cooper... Every minute was worth it... I think I gained 30 lbs in the last 3 days... Just makes me more fluffy... Thank goodness my husband loves me for ME!  I know this for a fact... Every morning when he thinks I am asleep he will kiss my shoulder and tell me he loves me... and try to be as quiet as he can be so I can sleep... He is also determined to let me sleep as he also knows I am not getting any with this pregnancy... I am lucky and he is such a wonderful man... My mind is just drifting around in a million directions this morning... Maybe its because I can't get my mind off of finding out what our new little baby is going to be... 13 days now..Jan 10th can't come soon enough... Not to mention being able to see him or her moving... Know that life is created with God and love.. I guess with seeing so many children now growing up with only a mom or only a dad... It really gives me joy to know my children will grow up having both parents who love each other... And don't get me wrong, being a single parent isnt a horrible thing... But I was lucky enough to grow up with two parents who loved each other and loved me, until my father died when I was 15... So my became a single parent after that... She went through hell... My sister has two boys she raised basically on her own, from a divorce... I am so proud of her and her boys... Its not that I am totally against single parenthood, I just know it's HARD... For the same fact being married and sharing the responsibility of parenting is hard, I couldn't and don't want to ever have to do it alone... 

No comments:

Post a Comment