Friday, December 23, 2011

Poop in the Park

     Ever sit there and enjoy watching your children play at a park... Beautiful day, birds chirping, bright beautiful sun, tons of green grass, a giant wooden playground full of smiling children and laughter, parents enjoying the cooling wind on this glorious summer day... Just so you have a mental picture of how perfect this day was... David had Jamey and her friend Amelia and were hiking up the mountain, while Cooper, Kiera and I were at the park below along with about a 100 other people... Cooper  and Kiera never left my sight, I could see them from the waist up perfectly but there were these beams blocking the view from the waist down... Kiera climbs up to go down the slide and Cooper had been picking up rocks bringing them back and forth to me...Cooper was looking down at the ground and I thought nothing of it, just enjoying watching him..
    And then I hear it.... "OMG! Where is this kids mother?", I look around thinking what idiot is not watching their kids, as I see what mine are doing, not mine, ha ha ha, I thought... People are beginning to wander closer to Cooper who is 3 at the time. So I stand to see what is going on, thinking why are they looking at my kid he is just playing with rocks... And then I see IT! His pants are off COMPLETELY! and he is POOPING right there in front of God and everyone...How I was no further then 15 ft from him, how could I not know that my son was pooping just on the other side of the wooden beams... I was staring directly at him...I could see him, but just not from the waist down... That is where the issue came from... I grabbed Kiera as fast as I could, then grabbed Cooper's arm dragging him towards the bathroom... to embarrassed to pick up his pants from the park area...We get to the bathroom and then people were coming in and out.. Had Cooper, Kiera and I in a stall trying to clean him up... wrapped him up as good as I could and rushed him to the van... My first thought was I am going to kill him.. and if you are wondering.. no I didn't pick up the poop in the park... I never thought about it until I got to the van and had no pants for him, nor did I want to walk back out in front of all those people... Yes, I am an IMPERFECT mom...  I called my sister crying... total humiliation... and all should could do is fall apart laughing on the phone... and would you believe now I tell the story with great pride... as I am raising wild animals? I guess... But who ever said a 3 yr old boy wasn't part animal... 

No comments:

Post a Comment