Friday, December 23, 2011

The Bathroom Saga with Cooper

      My beautiful darling son, Cooper, and I were in shopping and I had to run to the bathroom in Hastings... Asked Grandma to watch Jamey and Kiera while I ran with Coop to the bathroom... Coop goes pee, no biggie, then its my turn... So needless to say, Cooper is in the stall with me, and there is a woman in the next stall over, should not be any problem right...Unless you have a 2 1/2 yr old who just realized not everyone has a "woo" as he calls it... discovered boys and girls are different... Coop escapes under the stall wall, to which I hear the woman next stall over hollering... "Go back to your ma'ma," and then I hear Cooper as I am trying to coax him back over to me saying "Hey! You got no WOO!" and giggling coming from him... I finish grab his  leg and pull him back through to my side as I am saying I am sorry a 1000 times... Wash both of our hands and escape before the woman leaves her stall, just praying she doesn't know who it was beside her..We get around a couple of isles and hear "Oh my God that is the kid that came under while I was using the bathroom!" and see her pointing straight at us... so needless to say I found grandma, 10 shades of red on my face and we left the store and left our cart just to get out as fast as we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment