Friday, December 23, 2011

Just another day

Do you ever feel like, well you will never be perfect... That is me... no matter how hard I try to have the perfect kids and perfect house... I live in a zoo of my own creation... and well am content with that... Everyday is a new adventure... In my house things happen like toys in the ears and/or nose...dirty rooms... melted crayons in the laundry that have ruined clothes... and so many other fun and weird things.... I have decided to start a blog about my imperfect life as a mom, for all those mom's who can't figure out how the "perfect" mom's do it... they don't... they just don't admit the truth... Kids are hard and no book will ever prepare you for being a parent... I truly love my family:
husband: David
oldest: Jamey
middle: Kiera
youngest: Cooper
and now #4 on the way...
I would never change my life to be one of those perfect mom's as I would be missing out on a whole heaping lot of fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment