Friday, December 23, 2011

Singing of Death

     Jamey was down in her room last night... She is working on cleaning it before MOM goes down and takes care of it... As mom tends to throw away lots of stuff... and yells A LOT! So, I am sitting in the living room and hear this awful, hideousness moaning sound coming from the downstairs... Kiera is standing beside me and says "Ma, Jay is hurt listen.." We both are listening and it sounded louder and worse... I make a wild dash to the downstairs door, fling it open with the thought of rushing down and needing the phone to call 911... As I open the door we realize that Jamey is singing, loudly and BAD! Kiera who is 7 said "Oh! Mom that is horrible!"  I came back into the living room and sat down and began laughing...  I thought it was just so funny... As she sings just like I do... BAD... then had to laugh even more as when I am singing she will start complaining beyond belief that I sound horrible.. then turns out she is as bad as I am... 

No comments:

Post a Comment